Sleepmaker Commercial President Pillowtop II Miracoill Ensemble
Sleepmaker Commercial President Pillowtop II Ensemble Hotel Bed (Bug Off)
BED BUG RESISTANT TREATED
(replacement for the Kimberley)
One of Australasia's largest bedding company's, with 5 manufacturing plants and over 300 employees across Australia and New Zealand, Sleepmaker® has a proud history that spans over 70 years.
Sleepmaker® Commercial Solutions has achieved the highest reputation for developing superior quality technologically advanced bedding solutions for a range of industries including prominent hotel chains across Australia.
Sleepmaker Commercial President Pillowtop II Bed
Miracoil Single Sided Pillowtop Mattress, Fire Resistant & Bugoff Commercial Tick, Comfort Edge System
The President Pillowtop II has been designed by Sleepmaker Commercial to deliver outstanding postural support and minimal partner disturbance for your guests without compromising on sleep comfort
Mattress Design (Mattress Height 250mm)
• Traditional High Top Design
• BUG OFF Fabric Cover – BED BUG resistant treated
• Fire Retardant – Cover Meets Australian Standard 1530 for Fire Retardancy
Breathable Sleep Surface
• Climatex™ Quilt is a breakthrough sleep surface that combines newly developed DreamFoam™ with premium high loft fibre. Dream Foam’s super fine structure makes it is more breathable than regular bedding foams, thus promoting less heat build up when compared to mattresses using standard quilting foams
• Medium feel Ultra Fresh Treated Foam layers ensure the perfect balance of contouring comfort
• Miracoil 5 Zone Spring System – 5 Zones of graduated support that conforms to your body shape to provide comfort and support where you need it most, whilst helping to maintain natural spinal alignment. The unique continuous coil design supports and transfers weight
from head to toe to minimise partner disturbance
Features Comfort Edge™ - A high density foam encasement that delivers a comfortable yet durable seating edge for the mattress.
Foundation (Base Height 230mm)
• Premium Timber Platform base that works in unison with the mattress to provide additional support. The sturdy timber frame ensures stable support for the life of the bed.
• Choice of Castors or Glides (extra for glides)
5 Year Warranty
Preferred bedding choice for many prominent Hotels Australia wide.
IMPORTANT ; You must allow 2-4 weeks for delivery on these beds as they are custom made to order.
You will need to make arrangements to be home on the delivery day & to have someone available to help with any stairs.
Delivery to Regional areas will be costed on an individual location basis, if freight is unavailable once you have added to the cart please contact me for a quote.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hotel @ Home Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.